Life is hard sometimes..



We all know life can be hard some days, months, years.

How do & can I look up from here?

Life is what you make it, do you want to stay in this rut your in.. NO!
Go and grab what you want in life no matter what it is, have you got someone or some people telling you no you cant do that its impossible, nothing is impossible!!

Everything in this world is possible to do it all comes down to how much you really want it?!

I find myself if someone tells me I can't do that because Im 'stupid' or 'you're just a hairdresser/barber' I turn around and tell them to stick it, I'll show you wrong, because I know in myself I can do it get it go there on my own. So why can't you?

Believe in yourself, go do it, get it, go to that special place you always think about, go travelling because thats all you've thought about since you was a wee nipper!
You see nothing in life is impossible its just down to how badly you want it and how far your willing go to get it?!


Here's what I say....
Fuck them, go and be free!!

Thanks for reading,
One girl. One World.

xx

Comments

Popular Posts